Fashion Playground with photographer Anna Nielsen
1) We do not wear Niqab in Iran. The traditional black "coat" you see in the streets is called "Tchador" and never cover the face of the woman.
2) If you visit Iran you can wear every color you want.
3) Iranian women consume the same fashion as you and me. It is said that when MANGO opened in Tehran around 2013, the yearly turnover of the shop was the highest in the region. I would say that they wear even more colors than Frenchies.
4) Contrary to what a certain Politician said, we wear jeans in Iran. It is actually the most popular trend. Diesel shop is located in Africa boulevard since 2000's.
5) How to wear colors in Iran? Here is the answer..
Pants: Paris Boheme UAE. Top, Shoes and Headscarf: Topshop. Coat: H&M Studio. Basket Bag: Meena Bazar